8:15am - 8:55am
--- Closed ---
1:00pm - 1:35pm
3:00pm - 3:30pm
- Students are encouraged to change books on a weekly basis.
- Students may borrow more frequently if they choose to do so.
- All students are given a maximum of TWO WEEKS to return the borrowed items.
- Any books that are over this period will be deemed as overdue.
- A notice will be sent home to remind students to return the overdue book/s.
- If the book/s are not returned, a school letter will be issued to the parents to cover payment of the book/books.
- Prep Students: Term 1 & 2 = 1 Book Per Week (junior fiction)
- Prep Students: Term 4 = 2 Books Per Week (junior fiction)
- Year 1 & 2 = 2 Books Per Week (1 x junior fiction & 1 x non-fiction)
- Year 3 & 4 = 2 Books Per Week (1 x fiction & 1 x non-fiction)
- Year 5 & 6 = 3 Books Per Week
- All students are expected to use the school's library satchel (waterproof) to help protect the books.
- These are brought to the library each borrowing time.
- A plastic shopping bag may be used if there is no satchel.
- Library books should not be in the school bag with drink bottles and food.
*If a student knows that he/she will be on a vacation during the school term or leaving the school to attend another school, please ensure that all library books are returned before leaving.