Each child will be taught musical skills as part of our music program.
Junior and Senior Choirs: Practise Weekly and perform Publicly
Instrumental Music Program: Years Four to Six
*Students are selected at the end of Year Three, prior to the students committing to be part of the program. Parents are invited to attend an information session in Term Four of Year Three.
- Parents will be provided with relevant information and notified of band practice times.
- These children will then become members of our Senior and Junior Band.
- Parents will be asked to contribute to a Music Resource Scheme for instruments and students will be asked to purchase special music t-shirts.
- Payments need to be made pror to the start of the yearly program.
- All children in choir and band programs will be expected to wear the specially designed uniforms for performances.
Forms for Instrumental Music