Parents wishing to enrol a student please complete an Enrolments Form
that is available from the school office.
Required Supporting Documentation
Proof of Residency (in-catchment applicants only)
1 x Secondary Source:
- Utility Bill (e.g. electricity, gas)
- Rates Notice (address & parent's/legal guardian's name)
If any of these documents are not provided then a properly sworn Statutory Declaration from the enrolling parent or legal guardian attesting that the student’s principal place of residence is the place nominated in the enrolment application will be required. Applicants should note that a false statement/assertion about the student’s principal place of residence may amount to an offence and may be reported to police. The Principal may repeal a decision to enrol a student in such circumstances.
Proof of Identity:
- Birth Certificate (if you child was born in Australia)
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Date arrived in Australia (if your child was NOT BORN in Australia & DOES have Australian Citizenship)
- Passport; Visa; Date of Arrival Stamp (if your child was NOT BORN in Australia and DOES NOT have Australian Citizenship)
All applicants will receive a letter indicating that their application has been either:
- Not Accepted
- Placed on a waiting list
Applicants who receive a letter of acceptance and return to school to confirm placement.
Please contact the school to arrange an enrolment interview.